CHARICE PEMPENGCO OFFICIAL FORUM

Little Big Star Young Diva Official Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Being on top is hard to maintain, hope you will succeed more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laurita

PostSubject: Being on top is hard to maintain, hope you will succeed more   Wed Feb 17 2010, 21:50

hi, i am chris, i lived in MIlton Keynes, England, i am proud of you, you represent our nation everytime you sing in other countries. You are unique, a gift for the Filipinos. I watched all your videos in the youtube, it is amazing and wonderful. Not only on your singing prowess, but also your character. Notice ko lang, over-expose ka sa Phils., that is why normal lang ang pagtanggap sa iyo, but in other countries, standing ovations and applauses everywhere dahil bihira ka lang nila makita. Medyo bawasan mo ang masyadong expose sa mga tv shows sa phils. kasi , you are already international superstar. I do not mean na maging mataas ka na, but sometimes you need to protect your career. Subukan mo, at mananabik sa iyo ang mga Filipinos. Try to take advantage and the opportunity to perform in different coutnries, kasi they love your life story, like Princess Diane. Habang bata ka pa. Hope you will not change and you succeed in your dream. God bless you and your family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Being on top is hard to maintain, hope you will succeed more
Page 1 of 1